Friday 4 February 2011

I have returned!

Well.. hello there. It's been a while, eh?

Almost 2 years, more like. I don't know what I was thinking, leaving for so long.

So I'm a very busy person right now. I have a gig writing for a games website called Gamersleak.com, so you should go read that (not that I'm plugging it or anything. oh no).

I'm also on Twitter now... which I'm not that happy about as old readers can imagine, but it was a requirement of the job I just mentioned. It's still stupid, but it's good for breaking news and Bill Bailey's account is funny. As long as you avoid the normal people and only follow celebrities, it's ok. I just have this constant feeling of inferiority whenever I use it.

I have to admit, I'm partially back here because uni expects me to have a regular blog now, but I also felt like coming back anyway. It's been too long.
Although right now I'm supposed to be doing something for a class, so I'd better cut this short.

No comments: